Citi® Double Cash Card
Earn Cash Back Twice
- No limits.
- There are no caps on cash back earned, and it all adds up fast.
- No confusing categories.
- Earn cash back twice on every purchase, wherever you use your card.
- No annual fee.1
- All the benefits of the Citi Double Cash card without the annual fee.
- Earn at your pace.
- When you make a purchase, you’ll earn 1% unlimited cash back. Then, you earn an additional 1% cash back as you make payments for that purchase.
To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
Bring over your balance
0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers; after that, the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99% based on your creditworthiness.1
- Balance transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.1
What some of our cardmembers are saying:
Double Up On Cash Back
1% cash back when you buy +
1% as you pay.