*Pricing and Other Important Information
Citi Prestige® Card Pricing Terms: The standard variable APR for purchases is 16.99% - 24.99% based on your creditworthiness and also applies to balance transfers. The standard variable APR for cash advances is 26.49%. The variable Penalty APR is up to 29.99% and may be applied if you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. The annual fee is $450. The annual authorized user fee is $50. Minimum interest charge — $0.50. Fee for foreign purchases — None. Balance transfer fee — Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. New cardmembers only. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms and conditions apply. You will be given further information when you apply.
Bonus Points. You will receive 40,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $4,000 in purchases are made with your card within 3 months of account opening. Balance transfers, cash advances, account fees, interest and items returned for credit are not purchases. Bonus ThankYou® Points are not available if you have had a ThankYou Preferred, ThankYou Premier or Citi Prestige card opened or closed in the past 24 months.
Related Rentals Purchases. Double ThankYou® Points only available on eligible transactions at Related Rentals properties, such as rent, security deposit, amenity bookings, amenity packages, health club payments, rent income payments, storage locker fees, and late fees. Double ThankYou® Points are not available for other transactions such as utilities payments, delivery charges, cash advances, and other payments to third party vendors.
CITI PRESTIGE® CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your Citi Prestige® Card Program includes benefits provided by Citi® or certain third party service providers ("Service Provider"). With the Citi Prestige Card you are eligible for benefits provided through the Mastercard® World Elite® program. In order to make use of these benefits you must make the qualifying purchase with your Citi Prestige Card and your card account must be open and current.
We have the right to add, modify, or delete any Citi Prestige Card benefit, service, or feature at our discretion, at any time. Citi is not responsible for the products or services offered by other companies.
CITI® THANKYOU® REWARDS
With the Citi Prestige Card, you can earn ThankYou Points for purchases made on your card. Unless you are participating in a limited-time offer, you will earn:
-- 3 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at airlines, hotels and travel agencies.
-- 2 ThankYou Points for each $1 spent on purchases at restaurants (including cafes, bars, lounges and fast food restaurants), and on select entertainment, including live entertainment, live theatrical productions, concerts, live sporting events, movie theaters, amusement parks (including zoos, aquariums, circuses and carnivals), tourist attractions (including museums, and art galleries), record stores, video rental stores and on-demand internet streaming media.
Certain Non-Qualifying Purchases. You won't earn 2X Points for purchases made at bakeries, restaurants/cafes inside certain department, grocery or warehouse stores, sporting camps, public and private golf courses, country clubs (including membership fees), stores that sell musical instruments, video game arcades, bowling alleys, stores that primarily sell video games/accessories, charitable organizations that provide live entertainment, bookstores, sports complexes where you participate in the sport.
-- 1 ThankYou Point for each $1 spent on other purchases, including the non-qualifying purchases listed above.
Only Purchases Earn Points. You'll earn Points for purchases using your Card Account, minus returns and refunds.
The following types of transactions don't qualify as purchases that earn Points:
- Use of checks that access your Card Account
- Balance transfers
- Cash advances
- Travelers checks, foreign currency purchases, money orders, wire transfers and similar cash-like transactions
- Lottery tickets, gaming chips and similar betting transactions
- Interest and account fees
- Unauthorized charges
- Items returned for credit
Open and Current Card Account. You may earn Points as long as your Card Account is open and current. If your Card Account is closed, you will not be able to earn Points, and you will lose any accumulated Points that have not been transferred to your ThankYou Account.
When You Will Receive Points. Points earned through a purchase with your Card Account will appear in your ThankYou Account at the end of the billing cycle in which you made the purchase. This means that Points earned on purchases made near the end of a billing cycle may take up to one additional billing cycle to appear in your ThankYou Account. (Bonus Points may take one to two additional billing cycles to post to your ThankYou Account).
Additional Points for Certain Categories of Purchases. Depending on the type of Card Account you have, you may be able to earn more than one (1) Point for each $1 you spend on certain categories of purchases, such as "entertainment" and "dining out."
Merchant Codes. Each merchant – e.g., a retailer, business or any other place where you can make a purchase – is assigned a code that indicates the merchant's area of business. For example, restaurants are generally assigned a specific merchant code. We don't assign or have any control over merchant codes. Codes are chosen and assigned by a third party, who may change the codes from time to time. When you make a purchase at a merchant, we're provided the code for that merchant. If the code matches a category that gives you additional Points – for example, if the merchant code tells us that you made a purchase at a restaurant, and you get additional Points for "dining out" purchases – we'll give you the additional Points. Because we don't control what code a merchant is assigned, sometimes a purchase that you think fits a certain category may not earn additional Points. For example, a restaurant located within a large retail outlet may not be assigned a "restaurant" code, but rather a "retailer" code. This means that if you receive additional Points for "dining out," you won't earn additional Points for purchases at that restaurant. Or a restaurant located within a hotel may not be assigned a "restaurant" code, but rather a "hotel" code. This means that if you receive more Points for purchases at a hotel than you receive for purchases at a restaurant, each purchase at that restaurant will be treated as a purchase at a hotel, and you'll receive additional Points. Please see our FAQs at thankyou.com/help, or call the ThankYou Service Center at 1-800-THANKYOU (1-800-842-6596) for more information about merchant codes and categories.
+25% POINT REDEMPTION ON AIRFARE
ThankYou points are worth 25% more when redeemed for airfare through Thankyou.com, as compared to gift cards from the ThankYou® Rewards collection.
ThankYou Point values and the rewards available for redemption are subject to change at any time. Check Thankyou.com for the most up to date reward collection.
You will need an account with one of the participating loyalty programs in order to transfer points. Following a transfer of ThankYou Points the resulting reward currency will be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Travel Loyalty Program. Timing of posting may vary depending on the Travel Loyalty Program and may take as long as 14 days to process. A submitted request to transfer Points may not be canceled and the Points in a submitted request may not be returned to your ThankYou Account. ThankYou Rewards is not responsible for, or affiliated with, the Travel Loyalty Programs. Citi makes no representation regarding travel services provided by any of the Travel Loyalty Programs. Additional ThankYou terms and conditions apply and are available at www.thankyou.com/terms.
TrueBlue® is a registered trademark of JetBlue Airways Corporation.
©2017 Hilton. Hilton Honors and all trademarks of the Hilton Portfolio are owned by Hilton Domestic Operating Company Inc. or its subsidiaries.
©2017 Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited. All rights reserved.
©2017 Singapore Airlines. All Rights Reserved.
$250 AIR TRAVEL CREDIT
Purchases made by the Primary cardmember and Authorized Users on the Card Account are eligible for this statement credit. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles after the qualifying incidental air travel fee is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the account. This statement credit is an annual benefit available for purchases appearing on your billing statements from December through the following December. Pending transactions that do not post in your December billing cycle will count towards the next year's Air Travel Credit.
- Airline Fees are defined as purchases made with airlines including Air fares, baggage fees, lounge access and some in-flight purchases. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles after the qualifying air travel expense is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the account.
- We do not determine whether merchants appropriately identify all transactions you make on your Card Account, but we do reserve the right to determine which purchases are eligible for the statement credit. Cardmembers are responsible for payment of all charges on the Card Account regardless of eligibility for statement credit. To be eligible for this benefit, the enrolled Card Account must be open and current at the time of statement credit fulfillment.
- Cardmembers can call the number on the back of their card if statement credits have not posted to their Card Account after 2 billing cycles. Cardmembers are responsible for payment of all charges on the Card Account regardless of eligibility for statement credit.
- To be eligible for this benefit, the enrolled Card Account must be open and current at the time of statement credit fulfillment.
CITI® PRIVATE PASS®
Some restrictions apply. Tickets are subject to availability. See citiprivatepass.com for specific offer details and information. Citi is not responsible for products or services offered by other companies. Citi Private Pass is available to Citi cardmembers with a Citi Mastercard, American Express or Visa credit card, or a Citibank Debit Mastercard.
INTERNATIONAL COMPLIMENTARY NIGHT HOTELS AND RESORTS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The primary cardholder will enjoy a complimentary fourth night with no black-out dates, when booking four consecutive nights at any hotel through Thankyou.com (powered by Connexions) or the Citi Prestige Concierge (the “Citi Prestige Concierge” is Aspire Lifestyles). When booked through the Citi Prestige Concierge, the statement credit provided for your complimentary night will be based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees). When booked through Thankyou.com, the complimentary night savings will be provided at the time of booking and also be based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees). Hotel Rates provided by Citi Prestige® Concierge and at Thankyou.com may vary.
Booking through the Citi Prestige Concierge
To receive your complimentary night you must: 1) Book a minimum of a four-consecutive-night hotel stay through the designated Citi Prestige Concierge and 2) pay for your complete stay with your Citi Prestige Card.
When booking through the Citi Prestige Concierge, you may either pre-pay for all consecutive nights at the time of booking, when available, or you may pay at hotel checkout. The full cost of your entire stay (minimum of four nights) must be charged to your Citi Prestige Card. After an eligible stay has been charged to your account, you will receive a statement credit for your complimentary night, based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees), within two billing cycles.
- If booked through Citi Prestige Concierge, all reservations must be cancelled through the Citi Prestige® Concierge.
- If a reservation is cancelled after the statement credit has been issued, any statement credit relative to the offer will be reversed.
- Citi and Mastercard reserve the right to reverse a statement credit including, and without limitation, any refunds, returns, disputes, adjustments or fraudulent card activity.
Booking through Thankyou.com
To receive your complimentary night you must 1) Book a minimum of a four-consecutive-night hotel stay through thankyou.com and 2) pay for your complete stay with your Citi Prestige Card, a redemption of Thank You Points, or a combination of Thank You Points and your Citi Prestige Card. You must pre-pay for your reservation. You will receive the complimentary night savings, based on the average nightly rate of your stay (excluding taxes and fees), at the time of your reservation.
- If booked through Thankyou.com, all cancellations must be done through 1-800-THANKYOU.
- Only one complimentary night is eligible per each stay. A stay is consecutive nights booked and stayed on one reservation and does not include back-to back stays. Back-to back stays are stays at the same hotel booked on two reservations (as an example, you book four nights at a hotel on one reservation for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and book another four nights on another reservation for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. In this situation, you would only be eligible for one complimentary night for the 8 night stay).
- Rates provided by Citi Prestige® Concierge and at Thankyou.com may vary.
- Group reservations, or other reservations consisting of multiple rooms, only one room will qualify for one complimentary night
- Packaged rates, such as air and hotel, hotel and car rental do not qualify for this benefit.
- Hotel imposed fees and incidental guest charges are the Cardmember’s responsibility.
- Bookings made through other methods such as, travel agents, websites or directly with a hotel will not qualify.
For additional information, please visit the FAQ section at citi.com/citiprestige.
MERCHANT AND MERCHANTS OFFERS
Neither Citi nor Mastercard will be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any interaction between a Cardmember and a Merchant (a "Merchant" is a travel supplier) with respect to the Program. Except as set forth herein, all matters, including but not limited to delivery of goods and services, returns, and warranties are solely and strictly between Cardmember and the applicable Merchants, subject to applicable law. Cardmember acknowledges that Citi and Mastercard do not endorse or warrant the Merchants that are accessible through the Program, nor the Offers that they provide.
By consenting to the Terms, you agree that: (i) you represent only yourself here and no other person; (ii) that you are of the legal age of majority in order to enter into contracts or if you are entering into these Terms for a small business you are able to bind such entity; and (iii) you will provide accurate information to Citi and Mastercard, including, but not limited to, information required to register for the Program; and (iv) you will not use the Program for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms.
Customer Service and Contact Information
For any Program related questions contact Citi Prestige customer service at 1-877-288-CITI.
GLOBAL ENTRY APPLICATION FEE CREDIT
Global Entry Membership allows international travelers expedited entry upon arrival in United States, by using automated kiosks when entering the United States. Once approved, Global Entry members can use automated kiosks in most major U.S. airports, rather than having to go through the traditional arrival process. There is a $100 application fee payable to US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) which administers the program. As a benefit of the Citi Prestige Card, Citi will provide one statement credit for this $100 application fee, once the fee is charged to the account. The $100 application fee credit will reset once every 5 years.
GLOBAL ENTRY PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Per CBP):
To qualify you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., and citizens of certain other countries are eligible for Global Entry membership provided that they:
- Have never been convicted of a criminal offense in any country
- Have never been found in violation of customs, immigration or agricultural laws
- Do not provide false or incomplete information on their application
- Are not the subject of an investigation by any Federal, State, or local law enforcement agency.
- Once you submit an application online, your application will be reviewed by CBP. If you pass the initial checks, you will be asked to schedule an interview at one of the Global Entry Enrollment Centers. At that interview a CBP officer will determine your eligibility, take your photo, and collect biometric information (e.g. fingerprints).
- Applicants must have a valid machine readable passport and one other form of government issued identification such as a driver's license or ID card. If you are a permanent resident of the U.S. you must provide your machine readable permanent resident card.
- Children under the age of 18 will require consent by a parent or legal guardian.
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program. Decisions to approve/deny applications are made solely by CBP. Citi has no influence over CBP's decision to approve or deny an application. Citi is not notified of approvals or denials to applications. Applications are made directly by the applicant to CBP. Information submitted by the applicant to CBP is not shared with Citi. Citi does not share account information with CBP. Citi does not have access to CBP records Application fees must be paid at time of application submission.
The one statement credit for the $100 application fee charged to the Citi Prestige credit card account, is applied by Citi directly to the card account.
PRIORITY PASS SELECT LOUNGE ACCESS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Service Provider is Priority Pass
Primary and Authorized users are granted complimentary access to the Priority Pass lounges and allowed a maximum of up to two guests or immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18 years of age). Any additional guests will be charged a $27 per guest, per visit charge. For the full conditions of use please visit http://www.prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm.
Citi is not responsible for any products or services offered by third parties.
© Priority Pass Limited 2017
CITI PRESTIGE® CONCIERGE
The Service Provider for Citi Prestige Concierge is Aspire Lifestyles.
Special Offers and Benefits provided by Citi Prestige® Concierge
Offers and Benefits provided by Citi Prestige Concierge are subject to availability and are subject to change or cancellation without notice. All bookings must go through Citi Prestige Concierge and must be paid in full with a valid Prestige Card. Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. Special offers provided by Aspire Lifestyles are provided by third party merchants and Citi is not responsible for losses related to the offer, benefit, fulfillment or use of the goods and services. Please contact your Citi Prestige Concierge for additional program details and terms and conditions.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
World Elite is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated
©2018 Citibank, N.A. Citi, Citi and Arc Design and other marks used herein are service marks of Citigroup Inc. or its affiliates, used and registered throughout the world.